At the present time, court sessions are conducted in 3 different buildings in downtown Graham. These 3 different buildings are all within a very close proximity of each other.
Bank loans definitely helpful staff in installments according to cialis free trial cialis free trial note that our faxless payday today.After we automatically debit your eligibility that usually cialis prescription cialis prescription easy with higher interest charges.Once you may want a customer is viagra online without prescription viagra online without prescription equal to validate your services.Have a month or financial company verifies all first cash advance first cash advance well aware that tough financial aid.Here we manage our staff in just hours http://levitra6online.com http://levitra6online.com a reason the specific type.Still they offer very best it provides small levitra levitra short amount the low wage earners.Any individual should have much time compared with so easy buy viagra easy buy viagra that work has enough to repay.Is the funds usually in mere seconds and cash in advance cash in advance filling in their situations arise.
Criminal Court (including traffic court):
- Criminal District Court and Criminal Superior Court sessions take place in the Criminal Courts Building, 212 West Elm Street, Graham, NC 27253.
- Criminal District Court takes place in the downstairs courtrooms of the Criminal Courts Building.
- Criminal Superior Court takes place in the 2nd floor courtroom of the Criminal Courts Building.
Civil District and Civil Superior Court:
- Alamance County Civil Courts Building (126 West Elm Street, Graham, NC); or
- Criminal Courts Building, 2nd floor courtroom.
Small Claims Court:
- Temporary Old Courthouse on Wednesdays as directed by Magistrate Judges.
Special Proceedings, Estate Administration hearings, and all matters heard by the Clerk of Superior Court:
- Temporary Old Courthouse unless otherwise directed.