At the present time, court sessions are conducted in 3 different buildings in downtown Graham. These 3 different buildings are all within a very close proximity of each other.
Criminal Court (including traffic court):
- Criminal District Court and Criminal Superior Court sessions take place in the Criminal Courts Building, 212 West Elm Street, Graham, NC 27253.
- Criminal District Court takes place in the downstairs courtrooms of the Criminal Courts Building.
- Criminal Superior Court takes place in the 2nd floor courtroom of the Criminal Courts Building.
Civil District and Civil Superior Court:
- Alamance County Civil Courts Building (126 West Elm Street, Graham, NC); or
- Criminal Courts Building, 2nd floor courtroom.
Small Claims Court: Held on Wednesday’s as directed by Magistrate Judges – Historic Courthouse 1 Court Square Graham, NC 27253
Special Proceedings, Estate Administration hearings, and all matters heard by the Clerk of Superior Court:
- Historic Courthouse 1 Court Square Graham, NC 27253.